I help women professionals discover what they love to do and find meaningful career paths that pay what they’re worth.
I accept a limited number of clients every month so I can do the best work for each of them.
All coaching is customized for each client. Your needs are going to be very different from another woman’s! I’ve never believed that one size fits all, which is why it’s my priority to deeply understand your situation and create a plan that is exclusive for you.
That’s why I begin each potential relationship with a free introductory phone call so we can get to know each other and I can freely share advice with you. If we’re a good fit, we can discuss a customized action plan and next steps.
YOU MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT FOR MY COACHING IF:
- You’re a top performer who believes it’s possible to create a career you love. A positive mindset is critical for success.
- You’re willing to put in the work. I’m your guide in this, but you have to do the work if you want results.
- You like a no-nonsense approach. My mix of fuzzy warmth and analytical no-bullshit is one that has helped my clients get results that are 10x better than what they’d get elsewhere or on their own. But if you’re lazy, you won’t be able to stand me. I’d rather you know it now than be surprised later :-)
- You can dedicate 5 hours a week to working with me and using my material. The more you do, the more results you’ll see.
YOU’RE PROBABLY NOT A GOOD FIT IF:
- You want someone to save you or fix all your problems.
- You’re not a hard worker. You know that old saying about putting lipstick on a pig? It doesn’t work with the job hunt either.
- You think things will improve if you put this off until later. That’s what you said 3 years ago! A year from now, you’re going to be a year older. What are you going to do differently today to get a better tomorrow?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org